Security Cloud Engineer - 6 Months CTH - 100% REMOTE
As a Cloud Security Senior Engineer, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their cloud security needs to securely navigate their journey to the cloud on the leading cloud platforms, by implementing industry leading practices around cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
* Cloud firewalls & network segmentation rules.
* Cloud API Gateway Security Policies
* Cloud Web Application Firewall
* Workload security solutions
* Directory Services Authentication & Authorization, and Key Management
* DevSecOps Toolsets
* Security Analytics
* Cloud security posture management
* Container security management
* Endpoint security management
* Third party next-generation firewalls.
* DevSecOps Scanners and Testers (SAST, DAST & VA)
* Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on AWS cloud and applying the cloud native security services
* Understand identity concepts - SAML, JWT, Oauth etc.
* Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM etc
* Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS. SOCI/II,
* Ability to Identify, remediate, and document security risks
* Document security controls and evidence to ensure compliance