AWS Senior Software Engineer (REMOTE)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join one of Inc 5000's Fastest Growing Companies and Time's Union's Best Places to Work 4 years in a row! This is a truly great company to work for and there is no better time to be joining.
As an Advanced AWS Consulting partner, the business and their culture is one of a kind and their employee retention rates reflect this. The company's mission is to provide the absolute best environment for software creators to pursue their passion by connecting them with great clients doing meaningful work. They get to build some of the most complex and compelling applications for our clients located across the country.
We're looking for the highest caliber Software Engineers, Full Stack Developers and Software Architects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and cloud technologies. Problem-solving is key with the ability to utilize creative and innovative thinking. My client is consistently ranked as a Top Workplace in the nation. They work with Fortune 500 companies to design and develop applications in order to solve complex business problems.
* Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
* Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro-service distributed architecture
* Troubleshooting production issues and coordinating with the development team to streamline code deployment
* Provided the autonomy to create an impact while tackling complex technical challenges
* Analyzing code and communicating detailed reviews to development teams
* Experience developing cloud software services and understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
* Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools
* Collaborating with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, policy, procedures, and security
* 3+ Years of Professional Software Development Experience Experience with Golang and Python, Node.JS, or Java
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS, GCP, or Azure Experience with databases (Dynamo DB, Oracle, or MySQL)
* Experience successfully building production scalable software systems
* Fluency in security practices; and of principle of least privilege
* Ability to work within software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
* Candidates must be legally authorised to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future
Our client is actively interviewing candidates to fill positions immediately. If you believe that you are a good fit and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact me with all inquiries at email@example.com or you may call me at 813-437-6958 (ext. 6958)