My client are looking for a UI Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They envision this candidate to be an experienced frontend developer who is well-versed in web development using technologies such as React or Angular, and has created high-performance, visually captive UIs for technology products.
In this role, you will work with a passionate team of application security experts, and on cutting edge technology that is shaping the future of application security.
* Work on existing code bases to contribute feature requests in Angular and React and relevant framework/libraries, HTML, CSS.
* Communicate with product management and UX designers to collaborate on UI requirements.
* Research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user's needs.
* Work within an Agile workflow to organize tasks and collaborate with other team members (Jira).
* Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
* Document application functionality, requirements, and procedures to leave application code easier for future developers to use.
* Develop techniques such as A/B testing to produce scalable feedback.
* Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with a forward-thinking mindset.
* Proven time management and organizational skills.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience.
* Advanced skills with HTML, CSS, and React.
* Experience with Git and version control software (e.g. Github, Bitbucket).
* Experience with documenting and collaborating tools like Jira and Confluence.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* UI/UX Design skills are a bonus.
* Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and containerized computing.
If you are interested in the role please APPLY below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org