Technical Architect - Remote - up to £95,000!
We are looking for an outcome-focused technical architect who strives to design and deliver truly transformational change. The architect must be a great communicator, who takes a collaborative and agile approach within their technical teams, as well as being capable of adapting their style for different business stakeholders. We are looking for someone to join a passionate team of architects to push innovation through technical solutions in a rapidly growing business that will not compromise their values.
What you need:
* To be able to interpret different business stakeholders needs and build agreement.
* To have experience with cloud technologies (AWS), and designing user-centre solutions using microservices architectures.
* To be able to turn complex business problems into technical designs in impactful scenarios.
* To have knowledge in defining, developing and applying architecture and design governance, in line with business requirements.
* To have a good understanding of Agile methodologies and product management.
* JVM based programming languages and frameworks
* Web/MVC frameworks with templating
* Centralised logging and auditing events
* Document-based databases and application metrics
This role offers:
* Remote working with occasional (fully expensed) travel.
* Up to £95,000 salary with a bonus!
* Trips away and a buzzing social calendar!
* Generous holiday entitlement and great work/life balance.
* Pension contribution and life assurance.
* A great share scheme.
* Support and career progression.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide sponsorship or accept any VISA applicants, and all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com