* This client not only is a consulting service, but they also build solutions. They are looking for a Principal Data Engineer to join their team! You will help solve complex and interesting data-centric problems to their diverse clients. You will develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Formulate technical roadmaps and technology solutions that address client needs and challenges and support their business strategies and goals.
* Engage with business partners as a technology consultant and provide technical leadership in an enterprise environment to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
* Improve teams through code review, documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring as a technical data lead.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 5+ years of technical experience in SQL, Python, and Unix environments
* Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
* Consulting and leadership/mentorship experience
* 100% remote
* Full benefits
* $175-185k base salary range *depending on experience and location*
*This role is only open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders and this client CANNOT do C2C.