Senior Software Engineer, Principle Software Engineer, Senior Principle Software Engineer
£75,000 - £130,000
Fully Remote (for candidates based in the UK)
My client are the worlds largest online travel company that operates a website and mobile app with user-generated content and a comparison shopping website. It also offers online hotel reservations and bookings for transportation, lodging, travel experiences, and restaurants.
They are hiring for their Web Platform team, whose primary function is to improve the performance of web platform and stability, allowing up to 250 developers across the business to release code, applications and facilitate cloud enablement for their journey in migrating to AWS.
* 10+ years of experience in commercial software development including leadership and operations experience (level flexible based on past experience)
* Expertise in web development (specifically React), web standards, web application performance, and web application build pipelines (i.e. transpilation, bundling, type checking, linting, etc.)
* Expertise in NodeJS (particularly operations) and server-side rendering of web pages
* Experience with Microservices-based architecture
* Prior experience with Java a plus
* Starting salary between £75,000 and £130,000
* 12 to 17.5% bonus
* Stocks in the company $95,000 to $135,000
Please apply or reach out to Oliver King at Jefferson Frank for more information, interviews commencing immediately.