Senior Payments Solution Architect, £110,000, Fully Remote
Do you want to join and lead a 'best-in-class' practice striving to grow and modernise the environment around them. My client has focused on hiring some of the best to join this team from competitors.
As a successful candidate for this role you will have the enthusiasm and technical leadership experience to work with your team to follow up on modernisation road maps and put in place the appropriate technical alterations.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Translate functional and non-functional requirements into solution designs adhering to strategic architecture roadmaps.
* Identify and provide recommendations on solution options.
* Provide design leadership and support technical teams to ensure alignment to design throughout delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
* Significant amount of experience doing a similar role within the Banking or Financial industry.
* A proven track record in leading teams in a project from end to end.
* Experience with ISO20022 modernisation and international payments.
* TOGAF Qualification.
* Experience in designing electronic payment infrastructure from scratch, and implementing alongside other stakeholders.
* Basic salary of £110,000
* 13.5% pension (11% non-contributory)
* Fully remote working, with quarterly travel to the head office.
I'd be happy to discuss and answer any questions you may have around this opportunity or what they can offer. If this role seems on the senior side, then there is also a position within this team at the band below which I'd also be happy to discuss.
Payments // Architect // ISO20022 // SEPA // TOGAF // Modernisation // International Payments