Senior DevOps Engineer - Up to £85k
UK WIDE - FULLY REMOTE + 6.5% Bonus + 6.5% Pension
Do you understand agile practices? And are you an avid promoter of the DevOps philosophy and cloud-native approaches?
They're seeking an innovative Senior DevOps engineer with an open mind and an enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
What you'll do within their teams
* Work alongside my client and client staff to create effective automated solutions.
* Create and manage infrastructure using modular, version-controlled and testable code.
* Create extensible, automated continuous integration and delivery pipelines to test and release application code and IaC.
* Use established tools to monitor applications and alert when problems occur. Share your knowledge with less experienced staff.
* Promote and demonstrate good development and operational practices.
You'll suit this role if you:
* have extensive experience setting up and configuring AWS services, including EC2, ECS, Route53 and CloudFront
* can create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins
have experience in:
* configuration management with Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation
* scripting in Bash or Python
* the provisioning of monitoring dashboards using tools such as Datadog, Splunk or Grafana.
* Experience using container technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes on major cloud providers.
* Experience provisioning other cloud providers such as Azure and Google Cloud.
* Use of Kong or AWS API Gateways.
* Experience of integrating security and compliance into your infrastructure pipelines.
About my client
My client is an ambitious, successful, and growing technology consultancy. They pride ourselves in the qualities of their people. They're inclusive, creative, and collaborative.
It's an exciting time to join them on their journey as they grow and expand their services to help their clients tackle bigger, more complex challenges. They plan to treble the size of their team by 2025 - but they're determined not to lose their unique culture.
What makes my client right for you?
You don't have to tick every box to join them. They're looking for those brave enough to ask the right questions and do the right thing. They value and empower their people, doing right by each other. They work flexibly and keep hierarchy to a minimum.
To apply click the link below or contact email@example.com or call 0191 338 6624