SC Cleared Network Architect
Inside IR35 | 6 Months + extension | On site 2-3 times per week in Barrow | 2 stage interview
Jefferson Frank are supporting a global leading consultancy who are in pursuit of an SC Cleared Network Architect.
Security Clearance is required!
MUST be a sole British national
You will be working remotely or on a client site, in collaboration with the consultancy and client Architects, Project Managers, SMEs to respond to client requirements. Delivering proposals and projects on time and above customer expectation.
The focus of your role:
* Inputting into proposals, simple to complex.
* Creating High Level Designs and gaining internal & client approval, following process.
* Creating Low Level designs from approved High Level Designs
* Configuring core infrastructure components e.g. Data Centre Fabric, Access/Distribution Switches, routers, WAN, firewalls, load balancers, Authentication servers, Wi-Fi controllers, management tooling.
* Performing impact assessments on large or complex networks.
* Inputting into strategy.
What you will bring:
* Expected to have undertaken other Network Architecture roles for at least 5 years.
* Have demonstrable experience of designing and configuring Network systems e.g. Data Centre Fabric, Access/Distribution Switches, routers, WAN, firewalls, load balancers, Authentication servers, Wi-Fi___33 controllers, management tooling.
* Will typically be qualified to Cisco CCIE level or vendor equivalent accreditations
* Will be able to demonstrate knowledge of network architecture in a secure environment
* Have a broad understanding of Enterprise Architecture and other technical towers; Hosting, End User Compute, Storage, Security, Apps.
* Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN/Voice network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations.
* An advantage will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas
* Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency and versatility
* Network Architecture / Architecture (Compute/storage/End User)
* Working in secure environments
* Network Design (HLD/LLD)
* Cisco Networking (Routing/Switching)
* Data Centre Networking
* Cisco ACI
* Firewalls (Palo Alto / Cisco)
* Authentication (802.1x / Cisco ISE / AD familiarity)
* Network management
* Load balancing (Netscaler)
* Cisco SDA (Software Defined Access)
* Remote access
If you have the required skills, please apply with your CV at first instance.