Our client, a pioneer in online cancellations, is looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to join their offices in Amsterdam. The company builds a platform used by businesses to facilitate contract cancellation for their customers. They have canceled over 3 million contracts already and have the ambition to become the market leader in their niche.
In this role, you will be mainly responsible for adding new futures to the platform, maintaining infrastructure, and improving the overall quality of the system.
You will join an international and highly ambitious team. You will have the possibility to learn a new tech stack and work on various projects.
* At least 3 years of experience with Ruby on Rail
* Experience with Postgres, Kubernetes/Docker, Terraform, AWS, CI/CD
* Strong communication skills in English
* Strong desire to learn
You will get:
* Salary up to 90K
* Opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting role
* Transparent and supportive work environment
* Personal development support
* Possibility to work on different projects and diversity of your day-to-day work
* 25 paid leave days
* Possibility to be part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network
* Visa and sponsorship