QA Analyst | Fully Remote | Long term contract, up to 12 months
Here at Jefferson Frank we are supporting an award winning and leading Car Benefit company who are in pursuit of a QA Analyst. They are looking for a QA Analyst to join their testing team. Someone with a good foundation in testing and wants to further their career within testing, someone who is keen to learn new technologies.
You will be:
* Working within a friendly and supportive testing team in a fun and dynamic Agile development environment.
* Working with a variety of teams: Developers, Product Owners, Business staff, etc. to deliver solutions to help the company grow and succeed.
* Exciting and varying testing using websites, APIs, mobile devices, tablets, etc.
* Longer-term we hope your help to move us to a technical testing approach.
These are the qualities we are looking for:
* Minimum 3 years' experience of testing complex and integrated web applications.
* Experience of cross-browser and cross-platform testing using various browsers / mobile / tablets / etc.
* Commercial experience of JIRA, Confluence, data and matric creation tools.
* Producing test artefacts (test scripts; test matrixes; data matrixes; test plans; etc.) using various approaches (e.g. high-level scenario through detailed test steps).
* Experience of API and database testing, with a solid understanding of SQL.
* Experience of using BrowserStack.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong attention to detail and patience when doing the same task repeatedly.
* Ensuring you complete your work to a high-quality level and getting the best possible results.
* Comfortable as a team player and also working under your own supervision.
* A good understanding of IT technologies (web, database, mobile, etc.)
If you have the required skills or you're interested in knowing more, please apply with you CV at first instance.