Role: B2B Data engineer (Poland/Remote)
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 6 months + possible extension
FRG consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B Contract opportunity for an experienced Data engineer looking for a challenging project.
What will you do:
Work as a part of a team working to deliver data solutions for Customer Insights for a leading Nordic bank.
* Analyze and organize raw data
* Develop data model and datasets
* Build data pipelines (on-premises and cloud)
* Build Legend-Pure models for modeling and exposing data via APIs
* Manage data governance and data lineage requirements
* 5+ years working as a Software Developer and 2+ years working with Big Data - Spark, Hive, Oozie(or any Orchestration), Scoop, Snowflake
* Excellent Programming language skills: Scala, Python, Bash, SQL
* Excellent understanding of Hadoop and HDFS.
* Excellent understanding of file types, their pros and cons
* Excellent understanding of Build Tools especially SBT/Gradle
* Continuous delivering on Hadoop and other Big Data Platforms
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org