Senior Frontend Engineer, London/Remote*
Who we are:
We are on a mission to transform the way people travel the world by connecting like-minded home lovers with amazing properties in a host of desirable locations.
What we do is quite simple really, every seen "The Holiday"? Well it's pretty much that! A unique platform that allows people to swap homes directly or through our in house points system and then you are set to enjoy your holiday in an amazing house without paying a hefty price.
We are growing our engineering team and looking for a Frontend Engineer to help build the future of technical excellence.
You will sit on the Frontend team and focus on adding new features and working on supporting and enhancing existing ones for our customers. You will contribute to the technology and product vision for the business and participate in the execution across multiple roadmaps and Squads by working closely with the Frontend Lead, Technical Director, and your team.
* js (preferred)
Nice to Haves:
* Past experience using AWS (ECS, Dynamo)
* React Native Experience
* Experience with Testing
Working with us
* Open and honest atmosphere - input encouraged from everyone at all levels
* We are customer-focused and results-driven - always delivering value to our members and the business
* We nurture our team - career and learning development are key to us
* Have Fun
* Make Waves!
* Keep it Simple
* Income protection
* Eye Care
* Pension (7% matched contribution)
* Holiday allowance (24 days + Bank Holidays)
* Mental Health Support
* Wish day
* Cycle to work scheme
* Travel Benefits
* LHS Employee
* Perks at Work
* Employee Assistant programme
Location: Flexible working in terms of Remote. We normally come in on Wednesday but we ask that you come in at least once a month.
**Please Note: Sponsorship is NOT available for this role**