We are excited to be partnered with a true industry disruptor in their search for a Senior Python Developer to join their back end team.
Looking to innovate within an industry that has long resisted any cohesion or disruption, this company is building a GCP native CRM solution aimed at promoting a more intimate business-customer relation, including loyalty discounts, 'party modes', reservation features and an all-in-one payment solution for customers.
They operate on a very cutting edge tech stack, working with Python (Tornado, FastAPI), Terraform, Docker, K8S and modern GCP solutions (Pub Sub, Big Query and Cloud Run) - making this a great chance to secure a senior position within a fast-growing company, whilst acquiring highly valuable experience for the future.
Role & Responsibilities
* Development of new CRM features including; payment solutions, networking features, reservations, user-matching and more
* Assisting with the migration of a smaller, virtualised python infrastructure to a serverless GCP-native environment utilising Cloud Run
* Taking part in the day-to-day running of a tech team; working alongside the TL and CTO you will assist with driving the developers, improving velocity, and getting involved with high-level architectural decisions
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of professional experience in software engineering; ideally with 2 years working with Python
* Prior experience of working within automated microservice architectures; Terraform, K8S, Docker, Helm
* Experience of working in Cloud-Native infrastructures is highly desirable; GCP, AWS, Azure all acceptable experience
* Strong market salary
* Above average wellness allowance
* Open budget for educational conferences, courses, certifications