Software QA Engineer
Scale-up Leading Firm
Product Development - Louvain-la-Neuve
4 Days Remote/Week
About the company :
The company is based in Louvain-la-Neuve - but you only go there once per week. They have an international presence with offices in Madrid, Paris, and Amsterdam and, as a scale-up, they offer a data platform with more than 50 different formats (such as video games, quizzes, etc.) that allows their clients to collect data from their consumers. In essense, it's a modern customer loyalty and marketing platform that helps their clients be more data-driven.
Talking about their clients, I think it's important to mention some names like Paris Saint-Germain, Nestle, L'Oréal and many others!
Because of their success with the first product, they just released a new fidelity platform. That's why they are expanding their team and are looking for a new QA Engineer!
This firms puts the welfare of its employees at the heart of its concerns. Indeed, one of their strong points is the company culture, they propose seminars, events, etc. to allow a better team cohesion. On top of that, the company is expanding and has many projects to come!
If you want to be part of this adventure, please find below skills requirements.
- Some experience, 1-2 years, in test management software (flexible with tools, for example: Cypress, Zephyr, or else.) and SQL.
- Languages: English and French
- Company car (with gas card ) & phone (950€ budget to buy a good and trendy phone ! )
- Insurance DKV + group Insurance
- Meal Voucher (8€/day)
- Net allowance 150-250€ / month
- They have IP Rewards (less taxed on the gross salary and therefore significantly increase on the net )
- Monthly gross salary that can go up to 4500€/month, tailored to your seniority and experience.
- 4 days remote (the company focuses on employee well-being and team building, they want to offer maximum flexibility)
To summarise, if you want to break away from the routine, if you want to see something new, something fresh with an open-minded, dynamic and international team, you know which door to knock on!
Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at: p.diamantopoulos@Jeffersonfrank.com