Solution Architect - Up to €110k DOE + Pension
Dublin-based Organisation - Hybrid (Flexible per individual)
Jefferson Frank is partnered with a large banking organisation in Ireland who are looking for experienced Solutions Architects to join their talented Architecture practice.
This role suits a Senior-level candidate with experience in corporate banking, markets or treasury business domains and multiple technology domains.
In this role, you will:
* Produce required design artefacts, independently or as part of a team
* Present to the Bank`s Architecture Review Board when necessary
* Engage with key stakeholders in the enterprise architecture function and across the business
* Ensure solutions align with strategic architecture principles and direction
* Contribute to overall solution planning, providing input into the estimation process as well as highlighting technical risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
* Support other engineering functions, including integration and data factories, security, build, test and release
What will make you stand out?
* Experienced in designing solutions for large-scale projects and programmes working in fast-paced, complex, multi-vendor change delivery organisations
* Broad knowledge of technologies across all domains including information, application, infrastructure, security and cloud with technical depth in at least one domain
* Experience in, some of Oracle, Java, Microsoft, Redhat JBoss EAP, Linux and IBM Websphere MQ
* Financial services experience
* Excellent pension contribution being Financial Services
* 23 days+ annual leave
* 6 months of paid maternity, fertility and surrogacy policies
* Working parent support
* And more!
To find out more please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)191 814 7785