Senior Engineer for Landing Zone, Security & networking - Up to £675 p/d
3 month contract - Inside IR35 - Start date ASAP
1 day per week in SE1 based office in London
* Technical Lead in designing, building and configuring network and security components to interface with an existing Production Landing Zone hosted in AWS
* Strong Networking, access management and Cloud security infrastructure knowledge is essential including knowledge of inspection VPC, specifically (IDP/IDS) cloud based firewall technology
* Hands-on experience in design and delivery of systems based on AWS IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
* DevOps skills for leading team and consulting the customer
* Experience with CI/CD-based environments (specifically ADO)
* At least 3 years of cloud developing large-scale distributed cloud systems;
* AWS deployment techniques CloudFormation, YAML, and code deployments
* Own amendments of High-level Design and create Low Level design to very high quality. Creation of run books to support the ongoing 7x24 operation
* Builds are to be compliance with defined security standards and leverage Production Landing Zone.
* Adherence to Change Controls and stringent technical governance as mandated on an Enterprise Financial environment
* Demonstrates a positive attitude and confident approach in dealing with new challenges
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.