Cloud Engineer (AWS) - ISVA Security - Up to £600 p/d
3 month contract - Inside IR35 - Start date ASAP
1 day per week in SE1 based office in London
* Build and configure Security Stack with guidance for Cloud Architect, with strong AWS cloud skills.
* Experience with CI/CD-based environments (specifically ADO)
* At least 3 years of cloud developing large-scale distributed cloud systems;
* AWS deployment techniques Cloudformation, YAML, and code deployments
* Verify High level Design and create Low Level design to very high quality. Creation of run books to support the ongoing 7x24 operation
* Builds are to be compliance with defined security standards and leverage Production Landing Zone.
* Adherence to Change Controls and stringent technical governance as mandated on an Enterprise Financial environment
* Demonstrates a positive attitude and confident approach in dealing with new challenges
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.