An urgent hire for a Service Delivery Manager with technical knowledge to join a leading cloud services provider to the public sector. The advanced AWS Consulting Partner is recognised by their excellent work within AWS and the NHS.
They're looking for a Service Delivery Manager, ideally from a consulting or managed service providers background. Exposure to AWS is a huge bonus but not essential - you can pick it up on the job.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, as well as internally.
* Proactively engage with current customers in order to ensure high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that calls are resolved within SLAs. Proactively monitor, and report on, our service quality and SLA compliance.
* Handle customer issues, concerns, or escalations quickly and professionally. Take ownership for the co-ordination of solution development to address any service delivery issues.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of experience in a Service Management role in an IT/MSP organisation
* ITIL accreditation.
* Ensure that everyone follows the established processes and procedures. Make sure that each customer gets the same great experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
* 33 days' holidays
* Flexible Working
* Life assurance
Interviews take place on Thursday (22nd April) and Friday (23rd April), if you're interested please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org