A fantastic opportunity for an experienced back-end engineer to join a rapidly growing start-up within the Agritech industry. The company were founded in 2015 by Developers and Farmers, and has since grown to a team of over 40 people.
The company powers some of farming's fastest growing marketplaces and has recently secured a round of funding from private and strategic investors. They are at the forefront of a digital transformation in the agriculture industry and are known as the 'uber of farming'.
This is a great time to join and be part of the companies growth with their upcoming greenfields projects. Join now and make a difference!
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years' extensive experience using Node.js
* Use of AWS, bonus if you have used serverless
* Experience using TypeScript
* Flexible and remote working
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Career progression
* Work on greenfield projects with modern technologies
* Access to more employee perks
This role can be remote for UK residents. The team meet up in London once a month. If you're local to London, ideally you will be visiting the office once a week.
Working hours: 35 hours per week.
If you're interested please contact email@example.com with a copy of your CV.