Senior API Solution Architect - Salary to £100,000 - Remote/Hybrid
A leading financial body are opening up their doors to an experienced API Solutions Architect to join the team. You will be taking the lead on the delivery from an API design perspective. We are looking for somebody that enjoys creating end to end API solutions to meet businesses needs.
The API function within the business is seen as a critical unit. Your work will be the basis from a lot of the engineering functions within the business to help align with higher goals. As a Senior member of the team you will be able to take ownership of complex integration delivers as well as reviewing design artefacts from other members within the team.
* Reviewing Designs from other SA and engineering professionals.
* Define and derive standard methodologies in the API space.
* Produce required design Artefacts.
* Present to the business design review board when necessary and engage with key partners within the business.
* Ensure solutions align with strategic architecture principles and directions.
* Knowledge of Mulesoft Anypoint Platofrm or similar API Management platforms.
* Ideally a Mulesoft certification.
* Experience in creation of Swagger or RAML definitions.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Flexible working.
* Up to 11% pension contributions.
* Enhanced family wellbeing and care.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Joe Chalkley on 0203 148 4638 or email J.Chalkley@jeffersonfrank.com with an updated version of your CV.
Please note our client is unable to provide sponsorship on this position.