Lead Data Architect - London/Hybrid - Salary to £110,000
Our client is one of the leaders in AI and ML and specialise in advanced analytics. As a rapidly growing consultancy with offices in London and throughout Europe they have now acted upon some extreme expansion plans ready for a growth unseen this year within any company.
As an AWS premier partner you will be part of a team that works with some prestigious clients are one of the highest rate and fast paced consultancies in the UK. With access to all the latest technologies with a focused training programme you will have the ability to learn the newest products before anyone else.
If you are an experienced Data Architect with experience in leading teams and dealing with stakeholders this is the position for you. Ideally looking for those with exposure to a range of AWS products such as Snowflake, DBT & Databricks.
What you will bring to the team:
* Past background in leading teams within an AWS environment.
* Shaping and designing solutions (notably Data Analytics, Data Integrations and Data Platform)
* Exposure to CI/CD processes.
* Experience in working from the ground up on Greenfield Projects.
* Expert in Data Modelling and the latest Data Trends including Data Warehouses, Data Lakes etc.
What you will get in return:
* Established AWS Partner using the latest technologies.
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
* Constant exposure to the latest training programmes.
* Flexible working arrangements.
* Minimum 10 days dedicated to AWS certifications.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Joe Chalkley on 0203 148 4638 or email email@example.com with an updated version of your CV.
Please note our client is unable to provide sponsorship.