About The Client: Our client is opening new doors to how companies run in cloud. Our client's product provides insights into cost of cloud and how to implement automation in the most simplistic way!
As a Cloud Cost Management Specialist - You're going to be helping define and execute Savings Strategies to help customers reduce their Cloud Spend.
Role & Responsibilities
* Interfacing directly with clients as well as executing internally to drive the savings
* Managing numerous requests concurrently and strategically
* Gather insights from the business, develop opinions and present solutions to sales leadership and customers
* Advocate internally for customer issues that arise
* Applying Optimisation strategies to Enterprise level organisations and Fortune 100 companies
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 1 cloud billing system (AWS, Azure, Google)
* Microsoft Excel
* Cost Explorer, Usage Reports, Reserved Instances, Sustained Use Discounts
« PLEASE READ! «
1. If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Cloud Cost Management Specialist"
2. No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.