About The Client: Our client is opening new doors to connect the digital economy by making banking transactions safe, smart and accessible! The company and their platform is one that allows customers to make better decisions, drive innovation and deliver better business results while all their advanced technology runs within an AWS/Cloud Environment.
You will be the on the forefront and responsible for a majority of the design and architecture within the company's cloud. You will be leading the software engineering projects and creating development of various software solutions!
Role & Responsibilities
* Experience working within public cloud environments
* Designing microservices based on system architecture, architecting for scalability
* Designing CI/CD Pipelines and guide the team in AI/ML Frameworks/Private Data Centers
* Partnering with development and operations team to design and support technology services : System Availability, Capacity, Performance, Monitoring, and Deployment
* Sharing Knowledge and mentor junior colleagues
Skills & Qualifications
* Understanding and knowledge of high scale software designs for AI/ML using big data and reliability engineering
* Experience delivering solutions on AWS/Azure
* Background managing engineering teams developing C++/React or other dominant languages