In-House Software Company
4200€ & Flexible Income Plan
3 Days Remote/Week
For the Data Team of a popular telecommunications company, we're looking for a Data Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. It's an in-house role in the area of Limburg and they offer a cool and professional working environment. The average age of the employees is about 31 years, English is the working language, the presentations and documentation are all in English, and your new colleagues create a beautiful multicultural puzzle. You should apply because:
1 It's one of the most popular non-enterprise level Telco companies in Belgium.
2 As a Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally by taking on the project management role for many data-related projects.
3 The role offers a well-balanced technical challenge, as the Data Engineer will work with many popular concepts such as B.I, AWS Cloud, open-source data platforms and more.
We're looking for people who can and want to do the job, not at "how many years of experience" you have. Please apply if you have experience with the following.
* Experience with PostgreSQL and ETL;
* Cloudera or AWS (Aurora, RDS, EMR etc);
* Affinity with coding;
* Decent understanding of BI concepts and reporting tools.
* Monthly gross salary in the range of 3500€ - 4200€, tailored to your seniority level and experience.
* Hybrid work with three days remote work and two days on-site.
* Company car & Fuel card
* If you don't want a car, you get 690 euros on your gross salary instead.
* Meal vouchers 8€
* Net allowance 135€
* Eco-cheques 250€
* Health Insurance & Hospitalization & Group insurance (1% from the employee and 3,5% contribution from company) that includes physiotherapy, eyes, psychological support, very premium package.
* The 13th month can be used for many different things, if you don't want it on the salary. Very flexible income plan.
* 1st Round with the Data Lead and one Team Member/ CTO to discuss the content, technicalities, experience etc.
* 2nd Round with the HR Manager + a Developer or the DevOps Lead, about the company focus and the overall match with the team and organization.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, today at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll share all the details about the role and the company!