Data Solution Architect | Remote | Inside IR35
Jefferson Frank have partnered with a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy who are focused on supporting clients to successfully deliver on their digital transformation programmes. We are currently looking for a Data Solutions Architect to work alongside a blue chip company.
You will be working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
* A consulting background, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Principal consultant grade, we need someone with a strong data engineering background
* Experienced in solution architecture, ideally with an appreciation or experience of enterprise architecture
* Strong Microsoft and in particular Azure knowledge with a lot of experience with the data services such as eg. Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Delta Lake, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Blob storage.
Your main day to day activities will be:
* creating optimal technical designs through an iterative process, aligning such factors as the user need within the system requirements, security and organisational objectives
* leading the design and review processes for new solution and services, evidencing the inclusion of 'Secure by Design" in the technical designs you produce, oversee and approve
* developing and documenting the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any solution, working with and across other areas of DDaT and the business
* presenting recommendations for technologies or improvements to enhance systems to support project goals clearly to senior management, based on knowledge of IT and analysis of systems' needs
* contributing to the overall technical strategy and road map for the department in your area of expertise
You will also be expected to carry out the following day to day activities:
evaluating the success of a project, once the solution has been integrated, identifying best practices and lessons learned
* providing feedback to leadership and incorporating best practices and lessons learned into future integration plans
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance