Holiday Hire - Data Analytics Product Owner - Perm - Remote
Who Will You work For?
As for the name of the company, I'll tell you that when you reach back out. But, what I can tell you is that they are a national banking association headquartered in Florida, that provides a full range of banking services to individual and corporate customers. The Bank also provides certain commercial lending and deposit products on a national platform.
The bank offers a broad range of online services, treasury management tools for businesses and traditional depository and lending products.
Top of The Org Chart!
The role in question is for a Data Analytics Product Owner - if you choose to accept this mission, you will report directly to the Chief Data Analytics Officer. You will be brought in to:
* Work closely with business leaders to identify use cases in machine learning, artificial intelligence and business analytics
* Develop a roadmap and execution plan that would support strategic business initiatives in customer acquisition, customer behavior, personalization
* Define & deliver advanced data and strategic business & enterprise information architecture initiatives.
* Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams, promote advanced analytics and adoption across the enterprise.
For every position at the top comes supervisory responsibilities. How else can you make sure everything is on track, right? You will be expected to:
* Supervise function, projects or services and/or one or more employees, as applicable.
* Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Other responsibilities include:
* interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance coaching; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
What You Must Bring to The Table
* College degree or equivalent management/work experience (At least 10 years) in leading and delivering analytics at LOB or divisional level
* 10+ years of experience in delivering solutions / projects
* 5 years of experience as a product owner or in a business relationship management capacity to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions
* Data Science Concepts
* Business Intelligence,
* Data Warehouse Design
* Implementation Techniques
* AWS Cloud and programming knowledge with Python is desired
* Data Visualization Tools
* Strategic planning skills to interpret business and technology requirements and develop practical roadmaps to deal with these drivers
* ability to translate complex data-related matters into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues
If you've read this far, I take it you're interested. If I am correct in thinking this… Don't hesitate! This manager is eager to get things rolling…
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.