* Sector: BPO
* End user
* Fluent English is mandatory
* International presence (international travel may be required)
* 200 locations in 50 countries
* Positions are available with face to face or full remote at your convenience
While striving to enjoy every day, you will:
1) Secure the current infrastructure (redundancy…)
2) Understand customer business needs and be able to reflect business benefit through proposed solutions
3) Work with internal/external teams to anticipate and qualify customer needs.
4) Define global Standards and support group alignment with these standards
5) Interact with management and solution vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
Strong technical knowledge of Network environment and solutions:
* Familiar with various platforms:
❖ Cisco ISR and ASR Routers,
❖ Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Meraki Switches,
❖ Cisco Nexus Switches,
❖ Cisco Meraki Access Points,
❖ Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco Firepower Firewalls,
❖ Fortigate Firewalls,
❖ Palo Alto Firewalls.
❖ Dell Switches
* Cisco ISE, Cisco FMC and Palo Alto Panorama Solutions
* SD-WAN : Cisco Viptela, Cisco Meraki, Fortigate.
* Advanced technical skills and experience with L2 and L3 protocols and technologies such as IPSec, DMVPN, BGP, MP/BGP; OSPF, VPC, QoS, 802.1x, MPLS, MPLS/VPN, VXLAN, Firewalling...
* BIG-IP F5 Solutions
* Must understand open-source and other tools to assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.