AWS Customer Success Manage - Remote - AWS Advanced Tier Partner - 50K + OTE
One of the fastest growing AWS Service Providers in the UK are looking to expand their team by recruiting an AWS Customer Success Manager to work with their existing customer base. With a focus purely on leveraging AWS services, we help our customers to scale and increase productivity whilst remaining secure and cost efficient in an ever change technology landscape.
One of our key areas of growth is how we help our customers to manage their AWS spend. We cover re-billing, cost optimisation and cloud delivery and as such, we're looking for an AWS Billing and Optimisation Manager to work alongside our sales team and help our customers achieve their goals.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with customers to identify opportunities to cost optimise their AWS cloud spend using your knowledge of AWS billing and pricing strategies.
* Coordinate with the sales team with pre-sales calls and the on boarding of new customers .
* Regularly work with the directors to discuss new avenues for growth within the business in relation to their AWS offering.
Skills & Qualifications
* High level of knowledge around AWS, billing & organisation structure, cost optimisation procedures including rightsizing, reserved instances & savings plans.
* Some technical knowledge around AWS products and services is beneficial but not necessary.
* Exceptional interpersonal and customer facing skills.
* Unlimited growth and progression opportunities
* Competitive bonus and OTE
* Pension, flexible working
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a sales or account management background who is looking to leverage their skill set to step into a more managerial or leadership role and build out a team.
How to Apply
Please apply to the role by registering your interest by emailing me at email@example.com or reaching out via LinkedIn "Jamie Carter".
Tags: #AWS, #Cloud, #Partner, #Cost, #Pricing, #Billing, #CloudOptimisation, #Analyst, #Architect, #Consultant, #Customer, #Sales, #Account, #Amazon, #London, #GreaterLondon, #Remote