SC AWS/Azure Platform Engineer/Storage SME
Inside IR35 | 4 months | On site - Corsham | 2 stage Interview
Jefferson Frank are proud to be supporting a global leading consultancy who are in pursuit of a Security Cleared Platform Engineer (AWS/Azure).
Active Security Clearance is required!
There is a requirement for a dual purpose role to fulfil two part time requirements.
* Veritas Netbackup Installation, support and management
* Implementation and Management of HP Enterprise Storage (3Par) as well as management across Nimble and NetApp platforms
* Implementation and management of SAN fabrics, switches and components
* Enterprise storage hardware and software fault resolution in HA critical estates
* Shell script writing
* Redhat Linux v6/7/8 experience
* Windows 2012/2016/2019 experience
* Networking protocols and topologies
* Strong skills in verbal and written communication including the writing and reviewing of technical
* Defining and maintaining technical designs according to cloud best practices
* Using leading technology - Their clients are constantly looking to take cloud technology further, leveraging open-source * technology, CI/CD, and modern software architectures such as microservices, to name but a few.
* Supporting and improving business capabilities, processes, and applications in the Cloud.
* Building supportable, sustainable, and reliable services
* Defining and maintaining technical designs according to Cloud best practices.
* Hands on experience of AWS/Azure/Google platform features and capabilities
* Expertise in container technologies like Kubernetes and/or VMware
* Expertise in Hashicorp products such as Terraform and Vault
* Hands on experience with the multi-node configuration tools like: Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible
* Automation and orchestration tooling experience with Packer, Cloud Formation
* Exposure and understanding of automated build pipeline, CI/CD - and experience in implementing tools that underpin these practices (Jenkins, Bamboo, GoCD)
* Good command line skills in at least one of the following Go, Ruby, Python, Powershell, Bash, JSON
* Sound awareness of monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, SiteScope
* Good experience of Linux
If you have the required skills listed, please apply with your CV at first instance!