Jefferson Frank is working with a trusted and inclusive client that is looking for a Software Engineer. The Cloud Platform team builds core platform services such as data storage, authentication, authorization, and data processing that clients use in the Buildings, Construction, Transportation, Agriculture, and Geospatial industries. This full-time Software Engineer role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
As a Software Engineer on the team, you will be contributing to the evolution, architecture design, implementation, and maintenance of the central services for the client cloud platform. You will build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices in an agile, team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
In your first few weeks in this Software Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Research technical requirements involved in creating new features and identify challenges
* Develop efficient plans for remediating problems found in the product
* Present action plans to team members and management to get buy-in before beginning work
* Work with front-end developers and other staff to design interfaces and APIs to provide the required functionality
* Collaborate with our front-end developers
To apply for this Software Engineer role, you will need a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and professional experience in delivering quality software, ideally across the full stack with public cloud infrastructure. You will also require the following:
* Experience with REST API development
* Demonstrable Python skills
* Experience with SQL, NoSQL database
* To possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favorable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If you are interested in this role email me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org