Full Stack Developer / Engineer (AWS/Java) | Remote | Flexible Salary
This company is a SaaS start-up and AWS ISV Technology Partner looking to bring on an eperienced Java Full Stack Developer/Engineer for multiple openings. This position is a leading role on their growing Engineering team and handles a range of will be responsible for developing and working on back-end and front-end and building the administration console.
* Developing SpringBoot applications that perform data access against a MongoDB repository
* Sound understanding of AWS cloud tools/services, developing and integrating cloud services.
* Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
* React frontend and JAVA spring boot backend.
* developing unit tests for backend APIs and integrating them with CI/CD pipeline, container experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Develop, Build and modify unit tests for all APIs implemented
* Develop demos and prototypes for new features/products on roadmap
* Experience working for another AWS ISV Partner or SaaS company
* Creative, fun and interactive Start-Up work culture
* Fully-Remote Work Policy
* Open to candidates located in the United States or Canada, will consider H1B transfers as well.
* 401K Match
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy