Senior Solution Architect
up to €100,000
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a large banking organisation in Ireland who are looking for experienced Solutions Architects to join their talented Architecture practice.
This role suits a Senior level candidate with experience in corporate banking, markets or treasury business domains and multiple technology domains.
Role & Responsibilities
* Produce design artefacts
* Liase and present to Architecture review board
* Overall solution planning, estimation, technical risk assessment, assumptions and issues
* Stakeholfer management (Enterprise Architecture across the business)
* Strategic Architecture Principles and Direction
* Support engineering across data, integration, security, build, test
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience desiging solutions in large scale projects and programmes
* Broad knowledge of technologies, ideally some of: Java, Oracle, Microsoft, Redhat, Linux or IBM Websphere
* Financial Services experience
* Excellent pension contribution being Financial Services
* 23 days+ annual leave
* 6 months paid maternity, fertility and surrogacy policies
* Working parent support
* And more!
This role is based in Republic of Ireland with travel expected to Dublin, sponsorship is not available for this role so please do not apply unless you have the right to work/relevant stamp VISA without sponsorship.
Apply below with your CV for a confidential discussion or reach out to Steven Mckay at Jefferson Frank on Linkedin.