Platform Engineer(s) - London/Remote - £80,000 plus benefits
Our name may not be familiar, but you probably use our services every single day!
We've been running a national internet service for the last few decades. We are very much integrated into the core of the UK's essential technological infrastructure.
Such a responsibility requires world-leading cyber security which we are on our way to achieve.
We focus on investing in making a positive impact on the lives of young people as they're most affected by the digital age. We hold 'Tech for Good at the heart of our fundamentals and are one of the leading funders for the movement. We have a central commitment to build connected, secure and inclusive future technology.
* Up to 80k all dependent on experience.
* 10% bonus
* 7% Pension
* Life assurance
* Well being allowance.
* Remote working
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Deploy, manage, maintain new cloud cyber security products.
* Develop new features and services of new products.
* Operate in an agile environment, delivering maintainable standards- compliant configuration and largely scalable and stable infrastructure.
* Work efficiently and effectively to deliver in a team focused environment.
* Draw upon new and innovative technologies.
* Build a curious mindset with a solution focused approach.
* Have an excellent knowledge of Linux
* VMware virtualisation (esxi hosts)
* Strong infrastructure-as-code (Ansible)
Any applicants require the right to work in the UK and will need to have a permanent UK address.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 7631