My client are one of the biggest names in technology and modern cloud consulting, they boast a world class data and analytics centre and are looking to add to their team. They provide a wide range of cutting edge data and analytics solutions to the Public Sector to revolutionise the UK Government's data platform and maximise insight, accesibility, revenues, reduce fraud etc - the key lifeblood of the Public Sector.
* Experienced background with multiple data technologies/warehouse and lake solutions like Oracle, Hadoop, Redhshift, S3.
* Expert understanding of design concepts for ETL solutions and tooling (like Talend, SAS DI, Informatica etc) and wider Architecture
* Experience with architecture for data exploitation solutuions and technologies like SAS R or Power BI.
* Expertise in data modelling for large/complex estates, multiple data architectures and integration with management/governance.
* Working Agile/CI/CD/DevOps/Automation
* Experience in on premise, cloud and hybrid solutions and cloud migration programmes
* Leader - direction/technical scope and building of teams
* Excellent and clear communicator
* Salary between £70,000 and £110,000 DOE
* Flexible work from home
* 15% of your working hours dedicated to training
* Paid training including certifications, bootcamps, vendor training
* 2 weeks a year upskilling in different areas of the business
Excellent opportunity for Architects to challenge themselves in a technology led organisation and challenge yourself on some of the largest data migration projects in the UK.
Apply below with your CV or email Steven directly - email@example.com