Senior Software Developer
Salary: Up to 90K (based on experience)
Location: London, Monument (2 days a week in office)
My client are looking for a skilled Software Developer who can produce clean code using any language they deem fit.
We are a group of highly skilled practitioners driven by creating products in the AWS cloud for our clients that exceed all expectations set of us.
We have a presence in four countries with a flexible working policy - to get your best work done whether you are in an office or at home.
Who are you?
* An engineer who wants to build a team in a collaborative environment from engineer 1 all the way through to a multi team development organisation.
* 'A manager of one' who contributes their ideas, sets their own personal goals and then executes on them both for the benefit of the business.
Someone who values collaboration with others, who is empathetic and wants everyone to win.
* A software engineer who takes pride in their code's design, implementation and test suite, whilst commanding mastery over their toolset and operating environment.
* A creative thinker that can look at the same problem and come up with several solutions using different technologies all with their own merits.
Your creativity allows you to bend the rules set in front of you to help customers by building high quality, cost efficient solutions - all in a
cloud native environment.
* An adaptable and personable communicator who enjoys conversations about software development and the AWS cloud as well as the social aspects of working with clients, partners and suppliers.
* Preferred languages - Python, Java, Golang, Node.js
We have a diverse group of people, with different interests and lifestyles all sharing a set of core values; build exceptional, well thought out solutions for our customers, treat each other with respect, keep each other honest and to take pride in the work we do.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book in a first stage call to talk it through!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.