A cloud security engineer that will be working closely with the management of all BSA/AML/OFAC functions of the company including but not limited to the development, implementation, and administration of our Compliance Program and acts as the backup to the BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Officer. Supervises oversight and management of Systems Administrators and Investigative Analysts.
Role & Responsibilities
* Managing and monitoring a centralized logging architecture and SIEM integration.
* Building deployment pipelines, e.g., GitHub Actions
* Ensure the cloud technology deployments are secure. A very strong understanding of cloud technology, cloud services, and security
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in technical solutions around cloud technology architectures, solution design, and implementations
* Experience with scripting languages, Python, PowerShell, and Bash.
* Strong technical knowledge of cyber security risks, threats, defenses, and threat modeling.
* Skilled in implementing Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform)
* 401k match - 3.5 % of first 6%
* $50 a month student loan relief
* Health/Dental/Vision - excellent coverage.
* 20 days PTO plus 1-day wellness plus 12 days Federal Holidays - 33 Days off a year - nearly SEVEN weeks