Incident Report Manager - Inside of IR35
Location: Doha - 5 days per week
Contract: 2 Month initial (Starting the start of November)
1 Stage interview process
A key client of ours is currently seeking an experienced Incident Report Manager for 2 month initial contract and will be on-boarding someone for November.
* A solid understanding the IRR methodology and project management.
* Be able to coordinate all efforts to contain and resolve incidents as they arise
* Excellent Management and Organisation skills (Lead communication between team and customer, document all activities as per established methodology, etc.)
* A solid understanding of Virtual environments, Active Directories/Domain Controllers, Networking (Firewalls, switches, etc.), etc.
* Cybersecurity knowledge and experience
* Next Gen AVs and other Cybersecurity tools and technology
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Multitasking abilities
If interested please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 826 6769.