DEVOPS ENGINEER + REMOTE + C2H + $60-$90 / HOURLY
The client is an omni-channel specialty retailer who is going through a period of growth and needs a fresh Devops Engineer to join their team.
* Review and repair code.
* Develop technical specifications gathering and writing as needed to maintain system.
* Conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep the systems current with changing technologies.
* Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.
* Design software or customize software for client use in the eCommerce web and mobile site, and in-store tablet applications, with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
* Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
* Develop new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
* Maintain working knowledge of advancing technologies relating to web-based interface system.
* Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
* Able to lead medium complexity projects with minimum supervision.
* Master's or Bachelor's degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Expert in all stages of Software Development Lifecycle
* Quick learner with curiosity & passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
Please note: this position is contract to hire. While this is remote, it will turn into a hybrid / in office position. This office location is located in Houston, TX and relocation will be required after the first 6 months (minimum)