* Code reviews, Team lead for UI development and possibility to participate for the coding work.
* Development and documentation of Nordic ID applications and API's
* Providing assistance and documentation to in-house client software developers and other integrators dependent on Nordic ID API's.
* Aiding in the development of RADEA's web frontend and its data reporting components.
Candidates must have a minimum 5 years' experience
* Experience using React and TypeScript
* Ability to produce transparent documentation of newly developed software components, interfaces, and processes
* Experience in REST API development and testing (Python and Django is a big plus).
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.