Microsoft Gold Partner
For a highly reputable Microsoft Gold Partner in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Frontend Developer who has a passion for technology and problem-solving. An ambitious front-end Developer who aims at delivering quality and be always ahead of the newest tools and technologies in the market. If you identify yourself with this profile, we offer you the unique opportunity to develop yourself both technically and personally.
What are you going to do?
You will work on customer-specific solutions. You will work on both the functional and technical requirements. You will be in contact with the customer throughout the entire process so that you know exactly what is going on and what is needed. Because quality and sustainability are paramount to us, you are constantly working on guaranteeing the quality of the solutions. Every day you are looking for the best approach and consult regularly with your colleagues and the client. This way, you ensure that we always achieve the best result for all parties.
Who are you?
- An ambitious person with a passion for software development
- You are eager to learn, driven and independent
- Someone who is critical and good at listening
- A collegial and excellent team worker
- Someone who has communication skills and likes to share ideas.
- You have good analytical thinking skills
- Someone who wants to develop both horizontally and in-depth.
- Someone with a healthy sense of humor
As you can see, the soft skills go first in the requirements because that's what this company is all about - Culture! We are looking first for the right cultural fit and then for the technical. Speaking of which, you will need knowledge and experience of the following topics:
o Frontend frameworks such as Angular and React
o Build tools like Webpack
What do we offer you?
- A job within a growing, informal and professional organization
- Supervision of experienced developers
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth
- Possibility of both internal and external training
- An organization in which you feel at home and in which you are allowed to be yourself
- Enthusiastic, committed colleagues who are interested in what you have to offer.
- The ability to work on interesting, innovative products
- Work locations in Amsterdam and Alkmaar - Your choice.
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- Team outings and much more...
The interviews have already started and the focus is on quality, so if you feel prepared to take your career to the next level, feel free to contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at Phone: +31202418515 Email: email@example.com
There is a two-interview process and then boom, an offer! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.