I am currently working with a leading finance and insurance company, who are looking for multiple experienced Data Engineers to join their growing in-house data team.
What will you be doing?
Working with one of the industry leaders in data-driven development, you will be responsible for the data design, development of data pipelines, loading of the data lake and data warehouses as well as building reports and visualisations.
Day to day:
* Designing and building internal technical products
* Assisting to define the technical direction for products
* Implementing data pipelines to ingest data into datastores for internal reporting and analytics
* Managing data stores for data quality and availability
* Support of pipelines and platforms & support
* Identify areas of improvements around product quality
WHAT YOU NEED:
* Hands-on experience of development of an AWS based Data Platform
* Knowledge of AWS tools: Redshift, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena
* Experience in writing Python code
* Working knowledge of producing data pipelines using Spark
* Competitive salary
* Flexible Working Hours
* Free Shuttle Bus to the Office
* Exclusive discounts on travel and retail
* Discretional and Festive Bonus
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please call me on 0191 406 0790 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org