Senior Java Developer, Banking Industry, perm up to £70 - £110k
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join them in delivering on high value solutions to accelerate business growth with their technology and consulting partners. Helping their clients adapt to the current market and enabling them to use technology to bring their organisations forward. This particular project assisting in the banking industry.
The responsibilities of the role:
As the Senior Java Developer you will assist with designing and developing custom and complex solutions; You will partner effectively with client project teams and manage the project software delivery lifecycle.
What will be needed within this role:
* Extensive experience of commercial software development
* Extensive experience of service orientated architecture development
* Ability to work and experience of an agile environment
* BA/MA in computer science/engineering or a related field
* Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
* Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data
* Logical mind-set
* Strong communication skills
* Curiosity to learn
What makes this organisation worth joining?
* Strong relationships between our client and their clients in order to develop highly effective solutions through a high level of engagement.
* The needs of the client are always at the forefront
* The mission to create further value with the use of technology
* Delivering high quality solutions within the time frames set
* Our client is not hierarchical but operate a flat surface where all employees voices matter
To apply for this opportunity please do so here, or get in touch with Harriet Wood via 01915949725 or drop her a linked-in message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.