Principal Software Engineer- Boston, MA
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the design, architecture, and development of a world class dynamic web security scanning product
* Ability to solve challenging technical problems independently or collaboratively
* Work across scrum teams to assist team members with analysis and implementation of software solutions
* Work with Engineering Managers, Architects, and Product Owners to clearly outline alternative technical approaches, pros/cons, and risks/mitigations to different projects
* 7+ years of software development experience (preferably Java)
* Experience designing micro-services (Spring Boot Required)
* Experience developing and designing Rest APIs
* Experience working across multiple scrum teams to define clean interfaces and integration points
* Experience with secure coding practices
* Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS/SNS, lambdas, etc)
* Server side Java Development experience
* Experience with Agile software development methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A strong team player, concerned more about team & product successes vs. individual recognition
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or relevant field
* Exposure to security products and a secure product development lifecycle
* Experience working on SaaS Products (ideally in micro services architecture)
* Experience working in a DevOps organization responsible for the deployment, monitoring, and stability of your own services
* Master's Degree
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume to b.reddy@JeffersonFrank.com or call Brian Reddy at 813-437-6935 for a confidential conversation about your career. Interviews are currently in progress, so I urge you to reach out as soon as possible!
If this isn't the right role for you but you have experience in AWS, call Brian Reddy at 813-437-6935.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at 813-437-6935. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!