PHP/Laravel Developer - Warrington - £30,000-£50,000
Are you a PHP developer who is experienced in using Laravel, and who is looking to work for a company who are passionate about gaining knowledge and driving for success? If so, carry on reading.
* Have experience in the open-source PHP web framework Laravel.
* Previous experience in jQuery.
* Experience using relational database management system such as SQL.
* Experience using version-control systems such as Git.
* Ability to critically think and solve complex tasks.
* Be able to excellently communicate.
What's on Offer?
* Flexible working hours to help balance a social and professional life.
* 25 days holiday, as well as bank holidays, and 4% pension scheme.
* Team of approximately 15 highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals.
* Internal training to allow for career progression, as well as, support and expansion of knowledge and understanding.
* Clients include a supercar manufacturer, as well as, a globally recognised banking institution.
If you feel you would be a successful match to this job role I would be happy to organise a discussion. I am actively shortlisting this position and so to be considered for the role, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.