Our client is looking for a seasoned and skilled hands-on Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer with passion to deliver high quality software to join our product development team in Finland. We expect you to have a long and solid background developing scalable web applications using modern, agile methods and the ability to provide input to every phase during the software life-cycle.
You have the ability to move things forward and share your knowledge to the rest of the team. It is essential that we work as a solid team solving problems together and sharing information. You understand that all projects need to work together to make a seamless platform.
We encourage people to continously learn; We have a recurring Development day - self focus time which permit you to familiarize to whatever you feel helps you to succeed in your daily work
Their core focus is Customer Identity and Access Management, thus we consider it as a huge plus if you have worked with some modern protocols and solutions like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Identity Management, SAML2 or on SSO systems. Knowledge on these technologies will help you quickly dive into the new software service that Ubisecure is building for its customers. However, we are sure that quick-learners will be able to get up to speed from the start!
They are an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
What will be your responsibility:
* Develop deployment automation for infrastructure and applications running on public cloud
* Deploy, operate and upgrade their Identity Cloud production instances for our customers
* Resolve customer and integrator reported issues i.e. work as technical support (on-site and in-house installations)
* Participate to software development activities, including software features and packaging applications
* Automate at every opportunity
* Improve, measure and monitor their AWS deployments, from dev to production
* Pay attention to cloud costs
What we offer
* Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
* Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
* Competitive salary with additional benefits plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
* Freedom to choose your tools. Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
Keywords: Git, Linux (RHEL), k8s, helm, Github Actions, Jenkins, CI/CD, AWS, Tomcat, Wildfly, Spring Boot, NextJS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, OpenLDAP, AD-LDS, Java11, Bash, OpenID Connect, SAML2, IAM, Jira, Confluence, Ansible
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 326 6584
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs