Our client specializes in Software Development, Software Testing and Master Data Management. Nothing is more important to them than the quality of the work they do. This focus on quality makes them the most valuable partner for their customers.
Their experience includes working with global industrial companies and growing small and medium-sized enterprises alike. They design and implement software solutions for their customers - for embedded systems and for system level software. They also focus on helping their customers to navigate the challenges of software testing and training internal testing experts within organizations.
They are currently looking for Embedded Software Specialist
* C and C++: These are the most commonly used programming languages in embedded systems development due to their efficiency and low-level control.
* Assembly language: Some embedded systems may require low-level programming in assembly to optimize performance.
Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS):
* Familiarity with popular RTOSs like FreeRTOS, VxWorks, QNX, or uC/OS-II/III is essential for real-time embedded systems development.
Embedded Development Platforms:
* Experience with microcontrollers (MCUs) and microprocessors (MPUs) from various manufacturers like ARM, Intel, STMicroelectronics, and Texas Instruments.
* Knowledge of development boards such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone, or custom hardware platforms.
Integrated Development Environments (IDEs):
* Proficiency with IDEs like Keil, IAR Embedded Workbench, Eclipse, and platform-specific IDEs for debugging and programming embedded systems.
Debugging and Testing Tools:
Familiarity with tools such as JTAG debuggers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and protocol analyzers for hardware debugging and testing.
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 326 6584
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs