The solution architect is a technology specialist responsible for the overall definition and design of secure, scalable, cloud-based solutions. They function as a CLOUD Subject Matter Expert for scoping, defining, and documenting the current to end state project for cloud solutions.
* Analyze current technologies used internally and in the cloud marketplace to determine optimal solutions.
* Work directly with the Sales organization to engage with customers for technical problem definition and context.
* Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed projects. Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
* Work closely with internal delivery professionals within the company to ensure products and service expertise are aligned with the project need
* Work with the SA team to recommend and/or create tools to ensure necessary contributions from various departments
* Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
* Define clear goals for technical aspects of a project and ensure communication for their proper execution
* Project management expierence
* Software engineering, design architecture
* Cloud infrastructure. AWS, Azure, GCP expierence
* Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
* Proficient with implementation and management of business technology