* Design and develop software which validates, transforms and loads patient clinical data
* Embed QC validations and reports that ensure the quality and consistency of patient data
* Benchmark and optimize ETL workflows and reports
* Identify and implement new processes and tools to improve overall data quality
* Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues.
* Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
* 4-10 years experience developing ETLs in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
* Strong SQL and RDBMS skills (Redshift preferred)
* Experience working with big data technologies (Spark preferred)
* Object-oriented software development experience (Java, Python)
* Agile development and development tools experience
* Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
* Experience in healthcare industry with healthcare data analytics products, preferred
* Hands on experience working with EMR, claims and patient population data, preferred
* Familiarity with clinical data standards (OMOP, FHIR, RxNorm, UMLS, SNOMED, etc.)
* Experience with data QC frameworks / develop frameworks, preferred