We are proud to be continuously supporting a leading specialist data and transformation focused consultancy. Our client are looking to increase their data practice due to continued growth and success, and we are currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer to play a key role across a number of greenfield projects.
Data Engineer essential skills:
* Proven commercial experience working within a Data Engineer capacity for 3+ years.
* Technical proficiency in the following areas - Python, Python Libraries and Pandas.
* Knowledge of Time-Series Data is highly desirable.
Data Engineer Key Accountabilities:
* As part of a highly technical global team you will build direct relationships with key analysts and commercial stakeholders, understand their business requirements and immediate goals and build effective technical solutions based on their forecasting guidance.
* Support analyst community with deep technical guidance. Provide day-to-day problem solving support and proactively share best practice.
* Highly networked within the Core Strategist team across regions and a strong team player.
* Create efficient, resilient and innovative solutions using modern data analytics technologies that enable analysts, inform decision making and drive revenue generation.
* Partner with analysts to develop custom interactive dashboard visualization solutions using web technologies and third-party frameworks.
* Design and build scalable, reusable components and frameworks in-line with mandated architectures. Rigorously adhere to software development best practice for enterprise-grade applications.